Do Failed Florida Dems Want to Investigate Biden’s Potential Corruption?
Tampa, FL – House Republicans recently announced an impeachment inquiry into Joe Biden after months of mounting evidence that he was potentially involved in his son’s corrupt foreign business dealings. Biden’s involvement in his son’s business dealings should be fully investigated and Joe Biden should be held accountable if the House finds that he profited from his position in the government.
Here’s what we know so far:
- Despite claiming he had no knowledge of Hunter’s business dealings, Biden aides met with Hunter Biden’s business partners over 80 times at the White House while Biden was VP.
- Joe Biden reportedly spoke over the phone with Hunter’s business partners at least 24 times.
- A credible FBI source claims that the Bidens forced Burisma to pay them $10 million in bribes.
- The Bidens received millions of dollars from shady oligarchs in Russia, Kazakhstan, and Ukraine.
- Then-VP Joe Biden reportedly pressured Ukraine to fire a prosecutor that was investigating Burisma at the same time Hunter Biden was receiving payments from Burisma.
And the list goes on… If these reports are true, it sure looks like Joe Biden has been using his position in government to enrich his family. We know that Biden has already lied about his involvement in Hunter’s shady business dealings and used aliases on emails that discussed these business dealings. Does that sound like a person who isn’t trying to cover up corruption?
Florida’s Failed Democrats need to tell Floridians where they stand on this. Do they side with Joe Biden who recently instructed the media to “ramp up scrutiny” of the fully warranted impeachment inquiry? Their silence suggests that they don’t care whether Joe Biden gets away with potential corruption or not.
Floridians don’t want weak politicians like Florida’s Failed Democrats who will turn a blind eye toward potential corruption because their Party leaders tell them to.