Debbie’s Besties: Far-Left Florida Democrats Endorse a Failed Florida Democrat
Tampa, FL – Today, far-Left liberals Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Lois Frankel, and Kathy Castor announced their endorsement of failed Florida Democrat Debbie Mucarsel-Powell. These radical Democrats have voted with Nancy Pelosi 100% of the time and voted with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez over 90% of the time.
So, it’s not surprising that they endorsed Mucarsel-Powell who also voted with Nancy Pelosi 100% of the time during her brief stint in Congress. Making matters worse, she was also endorsed by Maxwell Frost. An extremely radical liberal with a history of anti-police rhetoric and support for socialism.
Here are a few highlights from Frost’s radical history:
- Maxwell Frost supports the “defund the police” movement and recently opposed a House resolution condemning efforts to defund police departments.
- Frost tweeted that devoting resources to Florida law enforcement is “racist.”
- He protested against funding for the Orange County police department.
- Frost spoke at an event hosted by a self-proclaimed socialist organization that is “fighting for a world without prisons, policing, surveillance and punishment.”
- Frost called on Americans to protest instead of celebrating the 4th of July.
- He supports mask mandates and AOC’s radical Green New Deal.
- Frost wants taxpayer-funded abortions on-demand and wants to let biological males compete in female sports.
Statement from Team Rick Scott Press Secretary Jonathan Turcotte: “Debbie Mucarsel-Powell needs to tell Floridians if she agrees with radical policies like socialism, defunding the police, and abolishing prisons. We’ve seen what these policies are doing in Democrat-run states. Floridians don’t want far-Left radicals to turn the Sunshine State into a lawless, high tax state like New York or California.”