Debbie’s Besties: Campaigning with Defund the Police Activist
Tampa, FL – Sunday marked 100 days since American Hostages were taken by Hamas terrorists in Gaza. Senator Rick Scott blasted Democrats for staying silent on the acts of terrorism against Americans and Israelis and failing to condemn the vile attacks on Israel. Meanwhile, failed Florida Democrat Debbie Mucarsel-Powell joined radical “defund the police” activist Maxwell Frost and the 2022 most expensive midterm loser Val Demings in Orlando. Frost has refused to condemn antisemitism and called for Americans to protest our country instead of celebrating it. Debbie needs to tell Floridians why she supports and befriends these extreme liberals and their socialist policies.
Statement from Team Rick Scott Spokeswoman Bailey Smith: “Hostages are suffering under Hamas control in Israel, but Debbie Mucarsel-Powell and her besties don’t acknowledge it. Democrats have refused to condemn ongoing acts of antisemitism and are doubling down on their support of socialist policies. DMP’s support for Joe Biden and the Democrat’s radical agenda is on display, as seen in her photo ops from this weekend. It is well past the time for DMP to tell Floridians if she agrees with Maxwell Frost’s anti-police rhetoric.”
Read more on Maxwell Frost’s anti-police rhetoric and support for socialism:
- Maxwell Frost supports the “defund the police” movement and recently opposed a House resolution condemning efforts to defund police departments.
- Frost tweeted that devoting resources to Florida law enforcement is “racist.”
- He protested against funding for the Orange County police department.
- Frost spoke at an event hosted by a self-proclaimed socialist organization that is “fighting for a world without prisons, policing, surveillance and punishment.”
- Frost called on Americans to protest instead of celebrating the 4th of July.
- He supports mask mandates and AOC’s radical Green New Deal.
- Frost wants taxpayer-funded abortions on-demand and wants to let biological males compete in female sports.